Centre Manager, Boxing Personal Trainer, Punch-A-Cise Instructor
I have been involved with a number of sporting and activity groups from a young age including netball, calisthenics & basketball. I have coached netball and worked as a swimming instructor & a local football club sports trainer.
My love of sport & recreation led me to study courses in Human Movement and Fitness. I am particularly interested in sport science & coaching.
I started going to Knockout Punch-A-Cise classes in Nov 2011 and loved it so much that I began personal boxing training in 2012 to learn more about technique. I became fitter & stronger than I had ever been in my life and joined the Boxing Fighter Training team.
I have trained with a number of different coaches and experienced fighters building my knowledge of boxing technique and coaching styles.
I look forward to helping others to reach their training goals & discover the benefits of boxing.
• Bachelor of Applied Science: Physical Education/Human Movement
• Boxing Australia Level 1 Coach
• Certificate III in Fitness – Gym Instructor
• Martial Arts Australia Registered Certified Coach
• Provide First Aid Certificate
• Current Working with Children Check
Days Available at Knockout:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays